- +2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, dragonkin have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Dragonkin base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 Natural Armor bonus
- Dragon’s Breath: Once every 1d4 rounds, a dragonkin can unleash a breath weapon. During creation, a dragonkin player decides the type of energy damage their breath weapon deals and the shape of it. They can choose between acid, cold, electricity, and fire in either a 15 ft cone or a 30 ft line. Once these choices are made they cannot be changed. The damage for this attack is 1d6 per 3 character levels of the dragonkin. Any creature caught in in the area of their breath weapon can attempt a Reflex save for have damage, DC = 1/2 the dragonkin’s character level + the dragonkin’s Constitution modifier.
- Darkvision: Dragonkin can see in the dark up to 60 feet. darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and dragonkin can function just fine with no light at all.
- Dragon Blood: For all effects related to race, a dragonkin is considered an Dragon.
- Automatic Languages: Common (Ohrisian) and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Orc.
Dragonkin exist in Enma primarily in the Ohrisian Empire as powerful paladins of the Order. They are created in ritual known only by a few high ranking Ohrisian priests. Usually created to be gold or silver in color, the tiniest mistake or variation in the ritual can result in a range of possible types and colors of dragonkin.
Most Dragonkin worship Ohris and the crusade for God and Country. However, a few Dragonkin that have disassociated themselves with the Empire have taken up the shamanistic tendencies of the plains tribes, searching inwardly for the dragon spirits of their ancestors for power and purpose.